Modern day trading platforms open up a lot of financial versatility and flexibility for investors that are serious about getting the most “bang for their buck” – and few brokerages and modern trading Forex solutions have the kind of versatility and flexibility that XTrade provides.
A top-notch and industry-leading brokerage that provides traders with the opportunity to invest utilizing advanced analytics, tools, data, and technology, the real beauty of XTrade is that it also allows investors to trade the “old-fashioned way” if they are more comfortable with a streamlined experience and going off of their gut.
To learn a little bit more about everything that XTrade has to offer check out the rest of this quick guide!
Who is behind this Broker?
Operating out of Cypress (like so many of the advanced Forex trading platforms will these days), XTrade is a subsidiary operation owned by XTrade Europe LTD, a licensed and regulated financial organization that has offices in more than 30 different countries around the world.
This is the kind of platform that has a rock solid financial foundation backing it, providing investors with the kind of confidence and security that they need and deserve when trading in the world of Forex today. The financial company behind XTrade has provided this organization with a tremendous amount of funding, so much funding that they’ve been able to build their entire Forex platform from the ground up – from scratch – which makes it one of the most feature-rich and complete operations anywhere in the world today.
- While you may not be able to trade quite as many different currency pairs with the XTrade platform compared to some of the other contending options out there on the market right now, you will still be able to trade more than 52 currency pairs – including a number of exotic pairings that you likely won’t find anywhere else – to give you the opportunity to complete the types of trades that have the potential to secure your financial future.
- There are a number of different kinds of accounts available directly from the XTrade platform as well, including a “dummy account” that allows you to make trades with $100,000 of virtual cash in real time so that you can fine-tune your skills, your theories, and your strategies before you have to risk any money on “real” trades.
- The standard account is where most people are going to begin, and will require a minimum deposit of at least $100 to open the account initially. From there, you will be able to add as much or as little money as you’d like to into your XTrade account as you see fit – and you’ll be able to withdraw your funds at any point in time and get immediately control over those funds within about 48 hours.
- Bonuses are available for those that deposit at least $10,000 initially, and the bonuses can range between 20% and 60% or more. This elevates standard accounts into premium accounts, where clients aren’t only going to be able to access more powerful tools and more in-depth analytics but will also receive “asset rewards” depending upon their trading volume from time to time as well.
- Bonuses, however, will expire within 30 days so you want to make sure that you make the most of these bonuses when they become available. This is game changing stuff here, and allows you to really maximize your investment opportunities without having to outlay too much of your own cash up front.
- CFDs can also be traded on the XTrade platform. XTrade established its own Web and Trading Platform to support these kinds of online transactions, with absolutely no downloads required on your end so that you can jump right in. This is just another example of how XTrade opens up an endless amount of potential when it comes to investing.
- Deposits and withdrawals can be handled via bank transfer, all major credit and debit cards, as well as with a Money Brokers account. US customers will have trouble with US bank accounts, but they can use any of the other deposit and withdraw solutions to control their funding.
Pros and Cons
One of the biggest advantages that XTrade has to offer has to be the incredible bonuses that they provide anyone that deposits at least $10,000 at any one particular point in time. XTrade also protects deposits and accounts up to €20,000 according to the Investor Compensation Fund in Cyprus, and that’s another major advantage that this platform provides compared to the rest of the pack.
More than 150 different kinds of assets can be successfully traded on the XTrade brokerage. We’re talking about currency pairs (including BitCoin), stocks, indices, commodities, and more. This is a one-stop shop kind of solution for those that are serious about investing.
At the same time, US-based clients are going to have a little bit of a struggle trying to get up and running with XTrade if they are committed to doing withdrawals and deposits with their bank account. US clients will need a major credit card or debit card – or an account with Money Brokers or a BitCoin wallet – to get started, but after that everything is smooth sailing.
Originally established in 2010 by investing professionals and a financial organization that is considered to be one of the most reputable in the world, XTrade also has the advantage of being fully regulated by the government of Cyprus as well as a number of independent financial organizations as well.
The free resource library of tips, tricks, trainings, and tutorials really opens up a lot of investment knowledge for first time and veteran Forex investors that simply wouldn’t be available anywhere else. Combine that with the free mobile applications available for iOS and Android devices, as well as the cloud-based solution acting as the backbone, you’ll be able to successfully complete trades wherever you find yourself around the world and at any point in time as well.
All things considered, it’s easy to see why XTrade is considered by many to be one of the very best and most polished Forex trading platforms available.