Certainly one of the most influential Forex trading platforms available today, there is a reason why hundreds of thousands of people trade exclusively on Trade.com each and every day as opposed to using any other Forex platform instead.
Offering all of the tools necessary to analyze Forex trades before you make them, providing you with access to a variety of different currency pairings and more than 312 CFDs all over the world, and making sure that you have the technology needed to make instant trades on any fluctuation across the Forex market at a moment’s notice, Trade.com is head and shoulders above many of the other options available.
Check out the rest of this quick review to learn a little bit more about the things that Trade.com brings to the table.
Who is behind this Broker?
The parent company behind Trade.com is Lead Capital Markets LTD, an organization based out of Cypress that owns a variety of other Forex marketplaces, Forex trading platforms, and Forex information libraries. This is one of the consolidating operations in the world when it comes to foreign exchange markets, and they not only operate under the Trade.com brand but they also operate under the Stock.com brand in stock markets around the world as well.
- When it comes to trading in Forex, you’re going to have access to all of the major currency pairings, all of the minor currency pairings, and even some of the more exotic currency pairings available all over the world. There are 55 different types of currency that you can actively trade throughout the day on a 24/7 basis, really providing you with unparalleled access to the Forex community in a way that few other platforms can.
- On top of that, you also have the opportunity to trade more than 312 CFDs as well. We’re talking about stocks, bonds, indices, commodities, and more, providing you with a tremendous amount of leverage and a lot of opportunity to create the kind of financial future you have always dreamed of.
- There are a variety of different account types that you can open, ranging from your bare-bones and basic trading account to more exotic daytraders style accounts, volume trader accounts, and more. To help you really hit the ground running in the world of Forex you will have the chance to create a “dummy account” that lets you trade with $100,000 of virtual cash so that you can try out new trades and strategies ahead of time – and see the results in the actual market – without having to risk a penny of your own money in the process.
- You’ll always have access to your Trade.com account regardless of where you find yourself on the planet thanks to its 100% cloud-based integration. You’ll be able to use all of the tools on Trade.com via your laptop, your desktop, your phone or your tablet no matter where you may be around the globe. The 24/7 nature of the Forex market makes it very attractive for those looking to invest around the clock, and the tools that Trade.com makes available to you allow you to trade whenever and wherever you feel like it.
- Depositing and withdrawing funds into and out of your Trade.com account couldn’t be any easier than it is with this platform. All deposits and all withdraws are protected by full SSL encryption, 256 bit encryption that protects your transfer information, your account information, and all of the rest of your personal and private details.
- Deposit safety is guaranteed by the organization behind Trade.com but also by the government of Cyprus, one of the true financial leaders around the world. You can move money into and out of your Trade.com account via your bank account, via major credit cards, and via paper checks if you decide to go in that direction – and you’ll be able to move money freely in any denomination once you get set up with an initial deposit of $100.
- The training library and resources provided by Trade.com are second to none. You always have access to Forex signals for free, Forex charts dating back at least five years, and a whole host of other programs and resources designed to help you make the most of every trade you ever make on the Forex market. This is a big selling point from the folks behind Trade.com, and for good reason.
Pros and Cons
As far as the benefits behind Trade.com are concerned, it’s hard to overlook just how simple, just how straightforward, and just how effortless it is to get started trading Forex on the Trade.com platform. With a $100 initial deposit pretty much anyone can dive headfirst into the world of Forex without risking a fortune, and the easy deposit and withdraw tools really make investing and enjoying your returns simple and straightforward.
The deep library of training resources are another huge advantage, and the fact that you can trade aggressively – or conservatively – on a 24/7 basis is also a huge advantage, too. The multiple trading solutions are top-notch and a big special feature that Trade.com has prioritized.
On the flipside, the biggest drawback to using Trade.com for Forex investing is the difficulty that some US-based clients are going to have getting up and running with the platform. Most US bank accounts will not allow transfers to or from the Trade.com platform, which forces US customers to use major credit cards or paper checks to do their deposits and their withdrawals.
At the end of the day, there are plenty of different Forex platforms available to pick and choose from when you were getting ready to get started in this investment vehicle.
Trade.com is heavily regulated, proven to be 100% legitimate, and has really established itself on the international community of Forex traders and has a sterling silver reputation across the board. Very friendly to both those that are brand-new with Forex and those that are considered veterans, there’s a lot to really like and appreciate about everything that Trade.com has to offer (especially when compared to the competition).