It’s never easy to get into the world of investing without feeling like you have a dedicated partner assisting you every step of the way, especially when you’re talking about a relatively new and somewhat modern investment vehicle like the Forex market.
Markets.com is one of the most established Forex brokers and Forex marketplaces on the planet today, after having been established in 2009. Today, hundreds of thousands of investors utilize all of the tools and technology provided by this platform to create the type of financial future that they deserve.
A full suite of investment tools, including tutorials, trainings, and even mobile tools to help you invest on the go are all available when you become a member of Markets.com. You also gain access to an in-depth analysis of the marketplace in real time, free signals, and other advantages you just won’t find anywhere else.
To discover more about Markets.com and figure out if it is really the right Forex broker for you, check out the rest of this quick review.
Who is behind this Broker?
As we have highlighted above, the Markets.com platform was originally established in 2009 and is currently based out of Cypress the way that so many other Forex marketplaces are today. The holding company behind the Markets.com is established in South Africa as a financial service provider, created in 2006, and has a solid reputation throughout the global finance community as well.
This is a safe, secure, and private Forex trading platform that has everything you need to get started as well as everything you need to really succeed in Forex today. It really doesn’t get a lot better than this.
- To get started with a Markets.com account the will need to establish a standard account with a $25 deposit, though you also have the opportunity to open a premium account by choosing to deposit $100 or more initially. If you go with a Premium account you will be able to enjoy deposit bonuses that ranged between 20% and 60% or more, and these funds will be immediately added to your account and be available to be traded for 30 days to boost your capital during that block of time.
- All accounts on Markets.com have the ability to trade more than 43 different currency pairs and a variety of CFDs and other assets as well. Stocks, indices, commodities, and bonds can be purchased through Markets.com, making this a complete and total investment package for those that want to get started with a partner they know they are able to trust.
- Depositing funds into and withdrawing funds from your account here is a simple and straightforward process as well. Bank transfers can be conducted with any account around the world (excluding bank accounts from the United States). These kinds of transfers result in almost instantaneous movement of funds that are being deposited or withdrawn.
- Depositing and withdrawing can also be done via all major credit cards and debit cards (including for US customers), and web money, Money Brokers, and BitCoin can also be used to transfer funds into or out of your Markets.com account.
- Customer service and support is top-notch with this Forex platform. The customer service is available around the clock during all weekdays, but on the weekend service is only available for about 16 hours via telephone. Email, web chat, and web forum customer service is always available for customers and clients of Markets.com so you will never have worry about missing out on trades you’d like to execute but aren’t sure of making a move on because of customer service issues.
- The resource library you’ll be able to get into with Markets.com opens up a lot of potential for training new investors as well as giving established veteran investors the opportunity to expand their knowledge and grow their skills for free as well. Markets.com has one of the most robust and in-depth training libraries of any Forex brokerage and/or adding more resources to the library on a day by day basis.
Pros and Cons
The lightning like speed of the bank and wire transfers that this Forex platform offers is one of its largest competitive advantages, and a big part of why so many people choose to move forward with Markets.com compared to some of the other options out there.
Nothing beats being able to deposit money within 24 hours or less withdrawing funds in the same amount of time, and once you have taken advantage of the speed that Markets.com offers as far as deposits and withdrawals are concerned you will likely never want to go in any other direction.
The free Forex signals, in-depth charts, and detailed analytics provided by Markets.com are also really tough to beat. Most every Forex brokerage is going to provide some kind of insight, some kind of analytics, and some kind of information for traders to learn from, but none of them do it quite as successfully as Markets.com does.
On the flipside, the bonuses that are paid out to those that upgrade to a Premium account are going to be deposited rather slowly and will always have a 30 day time limit to be applied to any trades that you are looking to make. They offer extra capital when you’re ready to execute a trade, but they may not be released to you in time to make a trade that is truly impactful – and they may disappear before you get a chance to use them at all.
While there are a number of different options to investigate when it comes to investing in Forex today, there’s a reason why so many people choose Markets.com over the contenders time and time again.
Opening an account is simple and straightforward (not to mention incredibly inexpensive – especially for the Standard account), and the sheer volume of trading tools and resources you gain access to our impossible to beat as well. You want to do your research and due diligence for sure, but the odds are good that you’ll be very happy to discover everything that Markets.com has to share with you as far as Forex investing is concerned.