Forex trading is buying and selling on the foreign currency exchange for profit.
Forex is the exchange of foreign currency for a profit. Think about the French cheese that you love so much. A trader has to buy it from the French in their currency so that you can buy it at home in US dollars. That exchange of currency is an integral part of cross border transactions.
A broker delegates the process. CM trading is one of the regulated brokers with an honest history of paying withdrawals. This broker operates out of a financial center in Johannesburg, South Africa. It has been active since 2013.
It offers a full-service trading experience to customers all over the globe. It always strives to offer something new to keep you interested while providing an enjoyable trading environment.
This trading broker has a significant number of successful traders trading every day. Because FSB regulates it, there are no issues or problems so far. CM trading could be what you are looking for if you’re looking for a provider with the best innovative services.
Features of CM trading.
This trader uses MetaTrader 4 trading platform. It allows traders to choose some options that help assist him/her in tracking market performance. With one click, trades execute almost immediately. It has a trading mobile platform that is compatible with all mobile devices.
Downloading the platform onto your phone allows you to buy or sell when out and about. There is a demo account for those new to trading and those that prefer test driving before committing to something. For those with no restrictions when it comes to investing money here are some of the options this trading platform offer;
- Mini Account – The leverage here is up to 400: 1 with a minimum deposit of $250. It offers daily and weekly market reviews, as well as CM trading eBook.
- Standard Account – Leverage provided is 200: 1 with regular spreads, an option of a regular CM debit card and a minimum deposit of $1,000. The benefits of this account are access to a webinar, one risk-free trade and covering an introduction to Forex.
3. Executive Account – Leverage up to 200: 1 with tighter spreads, option of VIP CMT debit card and a minimum deposit of $5,000. It offers two risk-free trades and access to webinars relating to the basics of forex trading. This account ensures understanding fundamental and technical analysis.
4. USD 25, OOO account – Leverage is also up to 200: 1 with competitive spreads and a minimum deposit of $25,000. This account allows same day withdrawals. As well as two trading strategies, three risk-free trades and an additional webinar covering the psychology of trading.
For traders who wish to apply rules and principals of the Islamic law, there is an option of an Islam account. The good thing about these accounts is the fact that they are interest-free across open statuses, however long the duration.
Traders can trade using either the MetaTrader 4 or Sirix trading platforms. If you would like to mirror trading, there is also the Sirix CopyCat platform feature. There is also the option of social trading. It also has a unique Guardian Angel feature that warns you of any significant changes in market conditions. There is also a Flexi Analysis system that assembles all proprietary reports and trade signals in one convenient place.
It also offers bonuses. If you are a first-time customer, CM will reward you with some of the bonuses. These includes:
- You will receive a free eBook once you make a first-time deposit
- If you deposit $500, you will get up to 20% bonus up to $1,000
- If you deposit $1,000, you can apply for a free Intercash International debit card.
How can you deposit and withdraw?
The broker accepts all credit/debit cards, bank wire transfers, cashU, and Skrill (money brokers) all which you can use to deposit. As long as you make sure your internationally mandated identity document is in order, it makes withdrawing as easy as depositing, within a 24-hour period. It offers you a CM MasterCard prepaid card that you can use at ATMs and point-of-sale for purchases around the globe.
Pros and Cons of this broker.
As a trader, it is wise to weigh all your options before committing to any broker.
- It offers customer education.
It has made the educational material available to help you learn trading skills whether you are a novice or a trader.
The education includes training videos, webinars, CM trading signals, technical and fundamental analysis information, expert advisers, Guardian Angel and the help of customer advisors 24 hours, five days a week. The customer service is bilingual and available via email, live chat, or call the direct line during trading hours.
- It has several promotions and bonus programs that change from time to time. It alerts you in case there is one.
- It offers a free demo account that comes with all account classifications.
- It uses the latest technology and trading ideas to your trading experience is enjoyable and beneficial at the same time.
- On their site, it is evident that they are aiming to continue to develop and upgrade until they take over the online trading world. This offers a guarantee that it doesn’t intend to disband.
- 24-hour access to the trading signals and software.
- Must have the internet connection and a PC or smartphone.
- You will need about an hour a day to use it.
- Even though with 60 seconds binary options you can trade a lot a day, it has the potential to disrupt you into making poor trades.
CM trading delivers. There are several reviews to back that up. If you want to make money with it, then the key is to get started already. So how do you get your traders and setting? Well, you will have to sign up first.
You will require sending in your ID documents for verification and deposit of $250 or more depending on the account you choose. Depending on how much you invest, they will send you favorite traders as well as customized settings. If you deposit $250, the estimated earnings are $300 to $500 per week.
It’s important to keep in mind that it’s wise only to deposit more than you can afford to lose. When investing in foreign currency, you want to put in only what you can afford to lose. Be honest about your documentations and also follow all the rules.